Publications (* Corresponding author)
1. Chen Tao, Yingmei Zhang*, Ke Gao. Machine vision analysis on abnormal respiratory conditions of mice inhaling particles containing cadmium. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety, 2019, 170:600-610.
2. Rui Guo, Wenya Zhang*, Ying Yang, Jian Ding, Wenzhi Yang, Yingmei Zhang*,Variation of fitness and reproductive strategy in male Bufo raddei under environmental heavy metal pollution. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety,2018,253-260.
3. Bailin Liu, Shiwei Ai, Sajid Naeem, Jian Ding, Weihong Ji, Yingmei Zhang*,Metal bioaccessibility in a wastewater irrigated soil-wheat system and associated human health risks: Implications for regional thresholds. Ecological Indicators,2018, 305-311.
4. Rui Guo, Wenya Zhang*, Ying Yang, Jian Ding, Shiwei Ai, Wenzhi Yang, Xiaojuan Bai, Yingmei Zhang*. Sperm Morphology and Motility of Bufo raddei Under Long-Term Environmental Heavy Metal Stress. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology. 2018,101:305-313
5. Xueyan Gu, Yongmei Qi*, Zengxiu Feng, Lin Ma, Ke Gao, Yingmei Zhang*. Lead (Pb) induced ATM-dependent mitophagy via PINK1/Parkin pathway. Toxicology Letters, 2018, 291:92-100.
6. Chen Tao, Yingmei Zhang*. Lung damage analyzed by machine vision on tissue sections of mice. Archives of Toxicology, 2018, 92:425-439.
7. Shiwei Ai, Bailin Liu, Ying Yang, Jian Ding, Wenzhi Yang, Xiaojuan Bai, Sajid Naeem, Yingmei Zhang*. A Field Study on Temporal and Spatial Ditribution Characteristics of Heavy Metal Accumulation in a Soil-eggplant System and their Influencing Factors.Ecotoxcology and Evironmental Safety, 2018, 153:204-214.
8. Yuhui Dang, Zhilan Li, Qian Wei, Ruiping Zhang, Hongli Xue and Yingmei Zhang*. Protective Effect of Apigenin on Acrylonitrile-Induced Inflammation and Apoptosis in Testicular Cells via the NF-κB Pathway in Rats. Inflammation, 2018,1448-1459.
9. Yuhui Dang, Zhilan Li, Boyan Luo, Li Pan, Qian Wei, Yinmei Zhang*. Protective effects of apigenin against acrylonitrile-induced subchronic sperm injury in rats. Food and Chemical Toxicology, 2017, 109:517-525.
10. Bailin Liu, Shiwei Ai, Wenya Zhang, Dejun Huang, Yingmei Zhang*. Assessment of the bioavailability, bioaccessibility and transfer of heavy metals in the soil-grain-human systems near amining and smelting area in NW China. Science of the Total Environment, 2017, 609:822-829.
11. Chen Tao, Yue Tang, Lan Zhang, Yonggang Tian, Yingmei Zhang*. Atomization method for verifying size effects of inhalable particles on lung damage of mice. Science of the Total Environment, 2017, 579:1476-1484.
12. Rui Guo, Wenya Zhang, Shiwei Ai, Liang Ren, Yingmei Zhang*. Fluctuating asymmetry rather than oxidative stress in Bufo raddei can be an accurate indicator of environmental pollution induced by heavy metals. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 2017, 189-293.
13. Shiwei Ai, Rui Guo, Bailin Liu, Liang Ren, Sajid Naeem, Wenya Zhang, Yingmei Zhang*. A Field Study on the Dynamic Uptake and Transfer of Heavy Metals in Chinese Cabbage and Radish in Weak Alkaline Soils. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 2016, 2079-2077.
14. Saiyong Zhu, Xinwang Ma, Rui Guo, Shiwei Ai, Bailin Liu, Wenya Zhang, Yingmei Zhang*. A Field Study on Heavy Metals Phytoattenuation Potential of Monocropping and Intercropping of Maize and/or Legumes in Weak Alkaline Soils. International Journal of Phytoremediation, 2016, 10014-1021.
15. Wenya Zhang, Rui Guo, Ying Yang, Jian Ding, Yingmei Zhang*. Long-term effect of heavy-metal pollution on diversity of gastrointestinal microbial community of Bufo raddei. Toxicology Letters, 2016, 258:192-197.
16. Zhidan Niu, Wenya Zhang*, Xueyan Gu, Xiaoning Zhang, Yongmei Qi, Yingmei Zhang*. Mitophagy inhibits proliferation by decreasing cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) in arsenic trioxide-treated HepG2 cells. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology, 2016, 45:212–221.
17. Bailin Liu, Shiwei Ai, Rui Guo, Liang Ren, Wenya Zhang, Yingmei Zhang*. Chemical Fractions and Mobility of Cd, Cu, Pb and Zn in Soil Profile of a Sewage Irrigation Area, Northwest China. Journal of Residuals Science & Technology,2016, S13-20.
18. Bailin Liu, Xinwang Ma, Shiwei Ai, Saiyong Zhu, Wenya Zhang, Yingmei Zhang*. Spatial distribution and source identification of heavy metals in soils under different land uses in a sewage irrigation region,Northwest China. J Soils Sediments,2016, 16:1547-1556.
19. Wenya Zhang, Xingjie Zhang, Rui Guo, Yue Tang, Yingmei Zhang*. The complete mitochondrial genome of Bufo raddei. Mitochondrial DNA A MappSeq Anal.,2016, 27(5)3659-3660.
20. Xinwang Ma, Saiyong Zhu, Shiwei Ai, Bailin Liu, Rui Guo, Wenya Zhang, Yingmei Zhang*. Density-dependent Accumulation of Heavy Metals in Spring Wheat (Triticum Aestivum) and the Risk Assessment from Weak Alkaline Soils, Northwest of China. International Journal of Agricultural Science and Technology, 2016, 4(1):1-7.
21. Xiaoning Zhang, Xiaona Zhang, Yongmei Qi, Dejun Huang*, Yingmei Zhang*. 2,4-Dichlorophenol Induces ER Stress-Mediated Apoptosis Via eIF2a Dephosphorylation In Vitro. Environmental Toxicology, 2016,31(2):245-255.
22. Xue Wei, Yongmei Qi, Xiaoning Zhang, Xueyan Gu, Hui Cai, Jing Yang, Yingmei Zhang*. ROS act as an upstream signal to mediate cadmium-induced mitophagy in mouse brain. Neurotoxicology. 2015, 46: 19-24.
23. Xiaoning Zhang, Xiaona Zhang, Zhidan Niu, Yongmei Qi, Dejun Huang, Yingmei Zhang*. 2,4,6-Trichlorophenol Cytotoxicity Involves Oxidative Stress, Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress, and Apoptos. International Journal of Toxicology. 2014, 33(6): 532-541.
24. Xue Wei, Yongmei Qi, Xiaoning Zhang, Qian Qiu, Xueyan Gu, Chen Tao, Dejun Huang, Yingmei Zhang*. Cadmium induces mitophagy through ROS-mediated PINK1/Parkin pathway. Toxicology Mechanisms and Methods. 2014, 24: 504-511.
25. Zhen An, Yongmei Qi, Dejun Huang, Xueyan Gu, Yihong Tian, Ping Li, Hui Li, Yingmei Zhang*. EGCG inhibits Cd2+-induced apoptosis through scavenging ROS rather than chelating Cd2+ in HL-7702 cells. Toxicology Mechanisms and Methods. 2014, 24: 259-267.
26. Xiaoning Zhang, Xiaona Zhang, Yongmei Qi, Dejun Huang, Yingmei Zhang*. 2,4-Dichlorophenol Induces ER Stress-Mediated Apoptosis Via eIF2a Dephosphorylation In Vitro. Environmental Toxicology. 2014, online
27. Wantong Si, Wenya Zhang, Yue Lv, Feng Yang, Jumei Liu, Yingmei Zhang*. Heavy Metal Removal in a Constructed Wetland and Benefits for the Development of the Toad Bufo raddei. Pol. J. Environ. Stud. 2014, 23(6): 313-321.
28. Lan Zhang, Jian Zou, Erqing Chai, Yongmei Qi, Yingmei Zhang*. Alpha-lipoic acid attenuates cardiac hypertrophy via downregulation of PARP-2 and subsequent activation of SIRT-1. European Journal of Pharmacology. 2014, 744: 203-210.
29. Xiaoning Zhang, Hui Li, Qian Qiu, Yongmei Qi, Dejun Huang, Yingmei Zhang*. 2,4-Dichlorophenol induces global DNA hypermethylation through the increase of S-adenosylmethionine and the upregulation of DNMTs mRNA in the liver of goldfish Carassius auratus. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology, Part C. 2014, 160: 54-59.
30. Junling Wang, Haojun Zhang, Feixue Xu, Feihua Xu, Ke Zhang, Yingmei Zhang*. The antagonism of aluminum against fluoride-induced oxidative stress and c-Fos overexpression in rat testes. Toxicol Mech Methods. 2014, 24(2): 136-141.
31. Peng Chen, Yingxia Liu, Yanqing Sun, Che Chen, Yongmei Qi, Yingmei Zhang*. AZT and emodin exhibit synergistic growth-inhibitory effects on K562/ADM cells by inducing S phase cell cycle arrest and suppressing MDR1 mRNA/p-gp protein expression. Pharmacology Biology, 2013, 51(12): 1586-1591.
32. Hui Li, Xiaoning Zhang, Qian Qiu, Zhen An, Yongmei Qi, Dejun Huang, Yingmei Zhang*. 2,4-Dichlorophenol induces apoptosis in primary hepatocytes of grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella) through mitochondrial pathway. Aquatic Toxicology. 2013, 140: 117-122.
33. Hui Cai, Yuan Yuan, Yun-Fei Hao, Tian-Kang Guo, Xue Wei, Yingmei Zhang*. Plasma microRNAs serve as novel potential biomarkers for early detection of gastric cancer. Med Oncol. 2013, 30: 452.
34. Yongmei Qi, Yingmei Zhang*, Yingxia Liu, Wenya Zhang. Nonylphenol decreases viability and arrests cell cycle via reactive oxygen species in Raji cells. Experimental and Toxicologic Pathology. 2013, 65 (1-2): 69-72.
35. Yingxia Liu, Wenya Zhang, Xiaoning Zhang, Yongmei Qi, Dejun Huang and Yingmei Zhang*. Arsenic trioxide inhibits invasion/migration in SGC-7901 cells by activating the reactive oxygen species-dependent cyclooxygenase-2/matrix metalloproteinase-2 pathway. Experimental Biology and Medicine. 2011, 236: 592–597.
36. Yongmei Qi, Ailing Li, Dejun Huang, Yihong Tian, Yingmei Zhang*. Exogenous S-adenosyl-L-methionine could inhibit c-myc overexpression induced by As2O3 in normal human liver HL-7702 cells. Journal of Health Science. 2011, 57(2): 188-191.
37. Wenya Zhang, Yingxia Liu, Zhen An, Dejun Huang, Yongmei Qi, Yingmei Zhang*. Mediating effect of ROS on mtDNA damage and low ATP content induced by arsenic trioxide in mouse oocytes. Toxicology in Vitro. 2011, 25(4): 979-984.
38. Minyi Feng, Peng Chen, Xue Wei, Yingmei Zhang*, Wenya Zhang, Yongmei Qi. Effect of 4-nonylphenol on the sperm dynamic parameters, morphology and fertilization rate of Bufo raddei. African Journal of Biology. 2011, 10(14): 2698-2707.
39. Wantong Si, Weihong Ji, Feng Yang, Yue Lv, Yiming Wang, Dejun Huang, Yingmei Zhang*. The function of constructed wetland in reducing the risk of heavy metals on human health. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment. 2011, 181: 531–537.
40. Li Su, Yuantao Deng, Yingmei Zhang*, et al. Protective Effects of grape seed proancyanidin extracts against nickel sulfate-induced apoptosis and oxidative stress in rat testes. Toxicology Mechanism and Methods. 2011, 21(6): 487-494.
41. Chuan Yan, Dejun Huang, Yingmei Zhang*. The involvement of ROS overproduction and mitochondrial dysfunction in PBDE-47-induced apoptosis on Jurkat cells. Experimental and Toxicologic Pathology. 2011, 63(5): 413-417.
42. Tao Liu, Wenting He, Chuan Yan, Yongemi Qi, Yingmei Zhang*. Roles of reactive oxygen species and mitochondria in cadmium-induced injury of liver cells. Toxicology and Industrial Health. 2011, 27: 249-256.
43. Che Chen, Yingmei Zhang*, Yong Wang, Dejun Huang, Yaming Xi, Yongmei Qi. Synergic effect of 3'-azido-3'-deoxythymidine and arsenic trioxide in suppressing hepatoma cells. Anticancer Drugs. 2011, 22(5): 435-443.
44. Yimin Wang, Peng Chen, Ruina Cui, Wantong Si, Yingmei Zhang*, Weihong Ji. Heavy metal concentrations in water, sediment, and tissues of two fish species (Triplohysa pappenheimi, Gobio hwanghensis) from the Lanzhou section of the Yellow River, China. Environ Monit Assess. 2010, 165: 97-102.
45. Junling Wang, Yingmei Zhang*, Haojun Zhang, Ke Zhang, Zhewen Zhang, Jin Li. Toxic effects of fluoride on reproductive ability in male rats: sperm motility, oxidative stress, cell cycle, and testicular apoptosis. Fluoride. 2009, 42(3): 174-178.
46. Mingjun Yang, Jing Wu, Zhongduo Yang*, Yingmei Zhang*. First total synthesis of paecilodepsipeptide A. Chinese Chemical Letters. 2009, 20: 527–530.
47. Gen Chen, Jie Qin, Dazhong Shi, Yingmei Zhang*, Weihong Ji. Diversity of soil nematodes in areas polluted with heavy metals and polycyclicaromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in Lanzhou, China. Environmental Management. 2009, 44: 163-172.
48. Yejing Wang, FG Meng Yingmei Zhang *. Expression, purification and characterization of recombinant protein tyrosine phosphatase from Thermus thermophilus HB27. Acta Biochimica et Biophysica Sinica. 2009, 41: 689-698.
49. Dejun Huang, Yingmei Zhang*, Yongmei Qi, Che Chen, Weihong Ji. Global DNA hypomethylation, rather than reactive oxygen species (ROS), a potential facilitator of Cadmium-stimulated K562 cell proliferation. Toxicology Letters. 2008, 179: 43-47.
50. Che Chen, Yingmei Zhang*, Yanchao Li, Huiyuan Chu, Yaming Xi. In vivo and in vitro anti-tumour response of selenium-protein polysaccharide extracted from rich selenium Agaricus blazei. Food and Agricultural Immunology. 2007, 18(2): 139-149.
51. Dejun Huang, Yingmei Zhang*, Gang Song, Jing Long, Jianghai Liu, Weihong Ji. Contaminants-induced oxidative damage on the carp Cyprinus carpio collected from the upper Yellow River, China. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment. 2007, 128: 483-488.
52. Huang DJ, Yingmei Zhang*, Wang YJ, Xie ZY, Ji WH. Assessment of the genotoxicity in toad Bufo raddei exposed to petrochemical contaminants in Lanzhou Region, China. Mutation Research - Genetic Toxicology and Environmental Mutagenesis. 2007, 629 (2): 81-88.
53. Yingmei Zhang *, Huang DJ, Zhao DQ, Long J, Song G, Li AN. Long-term toxicity effects of cadmium and lead on Bufo raddei tadpoles. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology. 2007, 79(2):178-183.
54. Yang Liu, Yingmei Zhang*, Jianghai Liu, Dejun Huang. The role of reactive oxygen species in the herbicide acetochlor-induced DNA damage on Bufo raddei tadpole liver, Aquatic Toxicology. 2006, 78:21-26.
55. Yingmei Zhang*, L. Ruan, M. Fasola, E. Boncompagni, Y. Dong, N. Dai, C. Gandini, E. Orvini and X. Ruiz. Little Egrets (Egretta Garzetta) and Trace-metal Contamination in Wetlands of China, Environmental Monitoring and Assessment. 2006, 118: 355-368.
56. Jianghai Liu, Yingmei Zhang*, Dejun Huang, Gang Song. Cadmium induced MTs synthesis via oxidative stress in yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Mollecular and Cellular Biochemistry. 2005, 280:139-145.
57. Yingmei Zhang*, Dejun. Huang, YQ Wang, JH Liu, RL Yu, J Long. Heavy Metal Accumulation and Tissue Damage in Goldfish Carassius auratus. Bulletin of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology. 2005, 75: 1191-1199.
58. S Lambiase, Yingmei Zhang, P Morbini, M Fasola, G Bernocchi, E Roda, A Grigolo. Tissue damage after acute intoxication by polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) in cockroaches Blattella germanica, European Journal of Histochemistry. 2005, 49:83-92.
59. Mauro Fasola, Paolo Galeotti, Nianhua Dai, Yuanhua Dong and Yingmei Zhang. Large Numbers of Breeding Egrets and Herons in China. Waterbirds. 2004, 27(1): 126-128.
60. Y.H.Dong, H.Wang, Q.An, X.Ruiz, M.Fasola & Yingmei Zhang. Residues of organochlorinated pesticides in eggs of water birds from Tai Lake in China. Environmental Geochemistry and Health. 2004, 26: 259-268.
61. Yingmei Zhang*, Luzhang Ruan, Dongqin Zhao, Yanhua Dong. The ecology of the Little Egret as a bioindicator for Tai Lake, China. 23rd International Ornithological Congress. Abstract. 2002, 129: 187-188.
62. Yingmei Zhang, Lambiase S, Fasola M, Gandini C, Laudani U & Grigolo A. Mortality and Tissue Damage by Heavy Metal Contamination in the German Cockroach, Blattella germanica (Blattaria, Blattellidae). Ital. J.Zool. 2001, 68: 137-145.
63. Fasola M, Yingmei Zhang, Zhao D, Dong Y, Wang H. Age-assortative mating related to reproductive success in Black-crowned Night Herons. Waterbirds. 2001, 24(2): 272-276.
64. Lambiase S, Conforti E, Fasola M, Grigolo A & Yingmei Zhang. Fat body, gonads and prothoracic gland fate in adults of Blattella germanica L. (Blattaria: Blattellidae). Ital. J. Zool. 2000, 67: 245-254.