2017-present Young Researcher, Molecular Ecology Lab, School of Life Sciences, Lanzhou University
- Academic Appointments
Jun. 2012 – May 2017 PhD student in “Ecology and Evolution” – University of Lausanne – Switzerland
Sept. 2009 – Dec. 2011 Master student in “Ecology” – Lanzhou University – China
Sept. 2005 – Jun. 2009 Bachelor student in “Bioscience” – Lanzhou University – China
- Administrative Appointments
- Honors & Awards
Publications as first author(#) and Corresponding author (*)
7.Jiang YY#, Yang YZ, Lu ZQ, Wan DS, Ren GP* (2019) Interspecific delimitation and relationships among four Ostrya species based on plastomes. BMC Gengetics, 20, 33.
6. Yang XY#, Wang ZF#, Luo WC, Guo XY, Zhang CH, Liu JQ, Ren GP*. (2019) Plastomes of Betulaceae and phylogenetic implications. Journal of Systematics and Evolution,doi:10.1111/jse.12479.
5. Ren G#, Mateo RG, Guisan A, Conti E, Salamin N*. (2018) Species divergence and maintenance of species cohesion of three closely related Primula species in the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. Journal of Biogeography, 45, 2495-2507.
4. Li Y#, Yang YZ, Yu L, Du X, Ren GP*. (2018) Plastomes of nine hornbeams and phylogenetic implications. Ecology and Evolution, 8, 8770-8778.
3. Ren G#, Mateo G, Liu JQ, Suchan T, Alvarez N, Guisan A, Conti E, Salamin N*. (2017) Genetic consequences of Quaternary climatic oscillations in the Himalayas : Primula tibetica as a case study based on restriction site-associated DNA sequencing. New Phytologist, 213, 1500–1512.
2. Ren G#, Conti E, Salamin N*. (2015) Phylogeny and biogeography of Primula sect. Armerina: implications for plant evolution under climate change and the uplift of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. BMC Evolutionary Biology, 15, 161.
1. Ren G#, Abbott RJ, Zhou YF, Zhang LR, Peng YL, Liu JQ*.(2012) Genetic divergence, range expansion and possible homoploid hybrid speciation among pine species in Northeast China. Heredity, 108, 552–562.
5. Zhou Y#, Duvaux L#, Ren G,Zhang LR, Savolainen O, Liu JQ*. (2017) Importance of incomplete lineage sorting and introgression in the origin of shared genetic variation between two closely related pines with overlapping distributions. Heredity, 118, 211–220.
4. Peng Y#, Yin S, Wang J, Tian B, Ren G, Guo Q, Liu J*. (2012) Phylogeographic analysis of the fir species in southern China suggests complex origin and genetic admixture. Annals of Forest Science, 69, 409–416.
3. Wang J#, Li Z, Guo Q, Ren G, Wu Y* (2011a) Genetic variation within and between populations of a desert poplar (Populus euphratica) revealed by SSR markers. Annals of Forest Science, 68, 1143–1149.
2. Wang J#, Wu Y, Ren G et al. (2011b) Genetic Differentiation and Delimitation between Ecologically Diverged Populus euphratica and P. pruinosa. PLoS ONE, 6, e26530.
1. 张利锐#，彭艳玲，任广朋，周永锋，李忠虎，刘建全*. (2011)马尾松和黄山松两个核基因位点的群体遗传多样性和种间分化，植物生态学报，05：531-538.