Research fellow,09/2017-09/2018, National University of Singapore
- Academic Appointments
Ph.D. candidate, 09/2013-06/2017, Environmental Engineering, Research Center for Eco-Environmental Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences
M.Sc., 09/2011-06/2013, Bioengineering, Central South University, China
B.Sc., 09/2007-06/2011, Biotechnology, Central South University, China
- Administrative Appointments
- Honors & Awards
Biodegradation of pharmaceuticals and personal care products (PPCPs) and related metabolic pathway and mechanisms
Enhanced removal of aromatic pollutants with Bioelectrochemical system (BES)
1. Hui Yun, Bin Liang*, Deyong Kong, Aijie Wang*. Improving biocathode community multifunctionality by polarity inversion for simultaneous bioelectroreduction processes in domestic wastewater. Chemosphere, 2018, 194:553-561.
2. Hui Yun, Bin Liang*, Jiguo Qiu, Long Zhang, Youkang Zhao, Jiandong Jiang, Aijie Wang*. Functional characterization of a novel amidase involved in biotransformation of Triclocarban and its dehalogenated congeners in Ochrobactrum sp. TCC‑2. Environ Sci Technol, 2017, 51(1):291-300. (Headline News)
3. Hui Yun, Bin Liang*, Deyong Kong, Haoyi Cheng, Zhiling Li, Yabing Gu, Huaqun Yin, Aijie Wang*. Polarity inversion of bioanode for biocathodic reduction of aromatic pollutants. J. Hazard. Mater, 2017, 331:280-288.
4. Hui Yun, Bin Liang*, Deyong Kong, Zhiling Li, Guoshu Qi, Aijie Wang*. Enhanced biotransformation of Triclocarban by Ochrobactrum sp. TCC-1 under anoxic nitrate respiration conditions. Curr Microbiol, 2017,74:491-498.
5. Hui Yun, Deyong Kong, Bin Liang, Minhua Cui, Zhiling Li, Aijie Wang*. Response of anodic bacterial community to the polarity inversion for chloramphenicol reduction. Bioresour Technol, 2016, 221: 666-670.